Prophet Muhammad Controversy Update: Controversy is deepening in the case of BJP leaders making remarks against Prophet Mohammad. This issue has become hot at the international level. The alleged irresponsible remarks of Nupur Sharma and Naveen Kumar Jindal have given an opportunity to the anti-national elements to speak. At the same time, diplomatic difficulties have also arisen for India. Many Muslim countries of the world have strongly criticized the comments of BJP leaders against Prophet Muhammad. In such a situation, the officials of the Indian Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) are now trying to compensate for this loss.
The Secretariat of the Organization of Islamic Countries, OIC, even tried to name attempts to create an anti-Muslim environment in India, citing the remarks of ruling party leaders against the Prophet Muhammad. After which the Ministry of External Affairs dismissed these allegations. After objecting to the OIC, the Ministry of External Affairs has said that the Government of India categorically rejects the unfair and narrow-minded comments of the OIC Secretariat. The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) had clarified that the comments of BJP leaders do not in any way reflect the views of the Government of India.
What happened in the Prophet controversy so far?
- Legal action can be taken against Nupur Sharma, suspended from BJP, soon. Mumbai Police may soon send summons to him for questioning.
- The All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) has also taken a tough stand on the controversial remarks against Prophet Mohammad. A letter has been issued by the board. In which not only suspension of BJP leaders who made derogatory and indecent remarks on Prophet Mohammad (Prophet Mohammad) from the party, but also demanding strict punishment by taking legal action against them.
- UAE, Oman, Indonesia, Iraq, Maldives, Jordan, Libya and Bahrain have joined a growing list of countries in the Islamic world that have condemned the remarks of BJP leaders against the Prophet. Many countries, including Kuwait, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and Pakistan, had already protested in the Prophet Muhammad controversy. In this list, about 15 countries have expressed their opposition to India.
- A notice has been put against Indian products at the departmental store of Kuwait. A purported video of this notice is going viral on social media. In another video, Indian products are being removed from the store.
- The 57-member Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) has also strongly criticized the remarks against the Prophet. The OIC Secretariat tried to name the attempts to create an anti-Muslim environment in India by citing the remarks of BJP leaders against the Prophet.
- After the criticism of the OIC, the Ministry of External Affairs also responded. The Indian Ministry of External Affairs said that the comments of the BJP leaders do not in any way reflect the views of the Government of India.
- Indian Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Arindam Bagchi, after the OIC’s condemnation, clarified that India respects all religions. The OIC’s comments were termed as unnecessary by the Ministry of External Affairs.
- Delhi Police has registered an FIR and started investigation against unidentified persons on Nupur’s complaints for threats against BJP Suspended Nupur Sharma for her alleged controversial remarks against Prophet Mohammad.
- Nupur Sharma had apologized for the remarks against Prophet Mohammad. She tweeted and wrote, “I was going on TV debates for the last several days, where my adorable Shiva ji was being insulted every day. I could not bear the insult of our Mahadev and I said some things in anger. If my words have hurt anyone’s religious sentiments, then I take back my words.
- BJP has already taken action against Nupur Sharma and Naveen Kumar Jindal for their controversial remarks on Prophet Muhammad. Nupur Sharma was suspended from primary membership for 6 years. Apart from this, Naveen Kumar Jindal has also been expelled from the party. Naveen Kumar Jindal was handling the responsibility of media head of Delhi BJP.
read this also:
Explained: How many countries of the world protested against the controversial remarks on Prophet Mohammad, who banned Indian products
Dutch MP supported Nupur Sharma in the midst of Prophet controversy, said – the suspended leader from BJP did not say anything wrong