Ground Breaking Ceremony: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on a tour of Uttar Pradesh today. Here he will participate in the Ground Breaking Ceremony in Lucknow and will preside over the program. There is a target to invest 80 thousand crores in UP through ground breaking ceremonies. Due to which more than 5 lakh youth will get employment. Many big industrialists across the country will participate in the ground breaking ceremony. The government will encourage industrialists to invest more by citing UP being at number two in the Ease of Doing Business Ranking.
First of all, PM Modi will visit the Indira Gandhi Foundation and visit the photo gallery. After this there will be a photo session with 50 industrialists. After this photo session, there will be a formal start of the program. PM will address the program at 12:45 pm. After the speech, PM Modi will leave for Kanpur.
PM’s UP schedule will be like this
According to information received from the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO), the schedule of PM Modi’s visit to UP on Friday, June 3, will be like this.
- Indira Gandhi Pratishthan will reach Lucknow at 11 am.
- At 1.45 pm, PM Modi along with President Ram Nath Kovind will go to Paraunkh village of Kanpur countryside.
- From here he will also accompany him to the temple of Pathri Mata.
- He will go to Dr. Bhivrao Ambedkar Bhawan (Dr BR Ambedkar Bhawan) at 2 pm.
- He will reach the Milan Kendra at 2.15 pm. Milan Kendra is the ancestral home of President Kovind. The President has donated it for public works, which is now known as Community Center Milan Kendra.
- He will attend the ground breaking ceremony of the UP Investors Summit at 3 pm.
Steps to take the Ground Breaking Ceremony UP
Prime minister Narendra Modi (PM Narendra Modi) In the third Ground Breaking Ceremony (GBC-3) which will be attended in Uttar Pradesh on Friday, a target has been set to bring investment of more than Rs 80,000 crore to the state. PM Modi is going there as the chief guest of this event. Live telecast of this ceremony will be shown in all the districts of UP through LED screen. For this, instructions have been given to all the district magistrates by the Chief Secretary of UP, Durga Shankar Mishra. Gautam Adani of Adani Group, Kumar Mangalam Birla of Aditya Birla Group, Jindal Group (Adani Group). Prominent industrialists including Sajjan Jindal of Jindal Group and Anant Ambani, director of Reliance Industries, will participate in the ceremony.
read this also: Ground Breaking Ceremony: UP to become a One Trillion Dollar Economy! A grand event is happening, PM Modi will also be present
read this also: Ground breaking ceremony: 44 companies will invest 8 thousand crores in Greater Noida, the doors of employment will open for 70 thousand youth