CM Yogi Program To Reach Ayodhya To Participate In The Foundation Stone Of Sanctum Sanctorum Of Ram Mandir
Ram Mandir: Under the second phase of construction of Lord Ram temple in Ayodhya, the work of sanctum sanctorum will start from today. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will lay the foundation stone of the sanctum sanctorum of Ram temple in Ayodhya today. During which many Uttar Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister Keshav Prasad Maurya, President of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Nyas Nritya Gopal Das, General Secretary Champat Rai and a large number of sages and saints will be present.
CM Yogi Adityanath will reach Ayodhya from Lucknow this morning to lay the foundation stone of the sanctum sanctorum of Ram temple in Ayodhya. After which he will first go to Hanumangarhi temple. After leaving from here, CM Yogi will lay the foundation stone of the sanctum sanctorum of the proposed Ram temple after the darshan of Ram Lalla.
CM Yogi will stay in Ayodhya for 3 hours
During the program for the foundation stone of the sanctum sanctorum of the Ram temple, 60 saints and all public representatives of Ayodhya will be present. During the laying of the foundation stone of the sanctum sanctorum of the Ram temple, CM Yogi will consecrate the temple built in the South Indian style of Raghavacharya, the narrator of the Ramanuja sect. After his 3-hour program in Ayodhya, CM Yogi will leave for Lucknow.
CM Yogi’s program
- Today at 9:10 am, CM Yogi will land at Ram Katha Park helipad in Ayodhya.
- 9:15 am Yogi Adityanath Will have darshan and worship after reaching Hanumangarhi.
- After this, reaching the Ram Janmabhoomi complex at 9:30, will lay the foundation stone of Ramlala’s sanctum sanctorum.
- At 12:10, he will attend the Pran Pratishtha ceremony being held in Ramlala Sadan.
- By around 12:20, he will reach the Ram Katha Park helipad and return to Lucknow.
- At the same time, the helicopter of Deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya will land in the police line at 8:40 am.